Michelle Williams is Just Curious...

Destiny's Child member Michelle Williams has been hard at work on latest solo effort. Check out the most recent blog post she posted on her official MySpace:


What's crackin everybody!!! Today is my off day from the Color Purple!!!! And I few from San Francisco last night to LA where I'm the studio recording!! It's a hot song called CURIOSITY!!!! I thought I should give some info on what I'm doin today!!! Rodney Jerkins produced the track!!! I really appreciate the love and support from everyone here on myspace!!!! To all my bay area friends....I hope to see you at the show The Color Purple!!!
Michelle Williams is doin' her thang!!! LOLLLL My album comes out in May 2008 and I do have a tentative title for it!!!! I'll tell you guys verrrrrrrrrry soon!!! Why May???? Bcuz I'm in the Color Purple until March 2008!!! I've given the show a year of my life!!One more thing!!! I want a new look!!!! What do you guys think I should do with my hair??

0 comments: