E3 Official: The Sequel to "The Coldest Winter Ever"

After nearly 10 years since the urban-fictional novel The Coldest Winter Ever hit bookshelves and took the literary world by storm, Sister Souljah's Coldest Winter Ever sequel will be available in 2008.

Sister Souljah says:
"The sequel I have written will be quite a surprise I think. My readers will have to get their intellectual weight up!" "I have worked extremely hard to bring this one to the public. I love it. I was completely dedicated to making sure I didn't cheat my millions of readers from hoods, burbs and villages around the world. I am giving you something you can feel, remember, and use in your own lives." "All credit goes to God for gracing me with the talent and insight. I truly believe God is the greatest author of all times."

0 comments: