RIHANNA'S FATHER CAUGHT IN THE ACT!

Rihanna’s dad speaks about the time he was caught doing drugs among other things:

I turned and looked Rihanna in the eye and instantly came back down from the high I was on. I saw her run for her mother, ask her something and then they both started to cry. I had no idea she had been watching. It was the lowest point - life just stopped and I realized what a fool I had been.” When the Sunday Mirror tracked down the father-of-five in Bridgetown, Barbados, he was hawking tacky toys, perfume and household items from the boot of a battered Nissan car. Despite his daughter’s millions, he never asks for a penny and insists he’s happy in his work, which earns him around £250 (about $492 US dollars) for a seven-day week. He said:
The only thing I want is to be a part of her life. I have had her forgiveness, which you can’t put a price on, and I would never dream of asking her for a dollar.”

Rihanna's father has gotten his life together these days. There is nothing wrong with working for a living. It may not be as glamorous compared to what Rihanna does, but there is dignity in getting up every day and working hard.

0 comments: