OMARION SIGNS WITH NEW LABEL

It has been confirmed that following his departure from Sony earlier this year, R&B singer Omarion has signed with hit-maker Timbaland's record label - Mosley Music Group - an off-shoot of Interscope Records.
The former B2K leader's debut for the label, his third studio album overall, is slated for release before the end of the year with Timbaland serving as its executive producer. Keri Hilson as well as Justin Timberlake have also been lined up to feature on the project.
Speaking about the new album and label home, the 23 year old said:
"
I'm really excited about this project. Timbaland is like family to me, so it's always great to work with family and I think this is going to be my best album yet. I'm happy to call Mosley Music Group my new home."


0 comments: