FAITH EVANS' "KEEP THE FAITH" TELL ALL SET FOR AUGUST

Faith Evans, multi-platinum selling singer and widow of the Notorious B.I.G., is set to release a “tell all” book, titled Keep the Faith: A Memoir, on August 29th.
Revealed earlier this year, the book which is to detail the highs and lows of the R&B singer’s life is also set to shed light on Evans’ controversial relationship with The Notorious B.I.G.
This is what Evans said about her upcoming book release:

It’s been over ten years since Big was killed. I grieved for him for a very long time. And then, as time passed, the icy wall of grief surrounding my heart began to thaw and I began to heal. I remarried, had more children, and continued to record and release more music. I continued to live my life. And while I can never discount the time I spent with Big, I’ve never felt the need to live in the past. But sometimes, I still find myself thinking about Big being rushed the hospital, and I break down in tears.

0 comments: