ON THE 'EVE' OF A RETURN

It looks like the self-proclaimed “pitbull in a skirt,” Eve, will be releasing her heavily delayed album after all. Fans of Rapper/Actress Eve should be pleased to learn she has been working harder than ever to finalize her latest album now titled ‘Flirt.’ In a recent interview, the West Philly MC blamed her disc’s repeated setbacks on her “whole music label situation” with Interscope, but said it should finally surface this spring or summer.

Initially set to hit stores in 2007 under the title Here I Am, the former Ruff Ryder said the LP has undergone many changes. “It won’t be called ‘Here I Am’ anymore,’” she said. “Now it’s called ‘Flirt.’” Eve continues to say “I had to get in there and put in some upbeat music that I wasn’t depressed about...” “It’s fun, it’s sexy, it’s totally me. Imagine if ‘Tambourine’ had kids — that’s what the CD sounds like.” “I am truly, truly sitting on some amazing music. Nobody’s been waiting longer than me to get this monkey off my back!


Source

0 comments: