And The Winner Is....

Saleisha Cooper

Saleisha Cooper was crowned America's Next Top Model's ninth-season champ during last night's finale broadcast of The CW reality competition series.

"When I was younger I was just weird. I had low self esteem. I just wasn't happy with my life," said Saleisha after her she was revealed to be the winner. "I've grown into a strong young woman. I'm so happy with myself right now. This is what I dreamed of. I fought for this so hard and I was so determined. I have it now and I'm not going to let it slip out."

For winning Top Model, the 21-year-old receptionist from Los Angeles, CA received the show's grand prize package of a management deal with Elite Model Management; a $100,000 contract with cosmetics company CoverGirl; and a cover story and six-page fashion spread in an issue of Seventeen magazine. Saleisha defeated Chantal Jones, a 19-year-old student from Austin, TX, who was Top Model 9's runner-up.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

i believe that chantal deserved it more because chantal was never in any model industry. but even if saleisha left, she'll go home to a modeling contract already, but chantal goes home empty. i think that chantal improved more than saleisha and that is what a journey is all about.