THE SEQUEL

After nearly 10 years since the urban-fictional novel The Coldest Winter Ever hit bookshelves and took the literary world by storm, Sister Souljah's Coldest Winter Ever sequel will be available in bookstores this October. The new novel, titled Midnight, follows the character of the same name, who you'll remember was Winter Santiaga’s nemesis and protector. Midnight is set for an October release.

This is what Sister Souljah had to say about the new novel:
"The sequel I have written will be quite a surprise I think. My readers will have to get their intellectual weight up!" "I have worked extremely hard to bring this one to the public. I love it. I was completely dedicated to making sure I didn't cheat my millions of readers from hoods, burbs and villages around the world. I am giving you something you can feel, remember, and use in your own lives." "All credit goes to God for gracing me with the talent and insight. I truly believe God is the greatest author of all times."

0 comments: