SOLANGE WANTS MORE KIDS, BUT LOOKING FOR A MAN FIRST

R&B star Solange Knowles is desperate to find a new man - so she can adopt a child.
Beyonce's younger sister divorced husband Daniel Smith in October 2007 - but the split has not put her off exchanging vows in the future. She says, "I'd definitely get married again." Solange would love to follow in the footsteps of stars like Angelina Jolie and Madonna and adopt a child - because growing up with singer Kelly Rowland showed her you don't need to be blood relatives to form sisterly bonds. She adds she would love to have more children, "even if it means adopting... If there are two people devoted to nourishing and growing and developing their love for a child that is a beautiful thing. Kelly grew up with me since I was about five years old, so she is my sister. She didn't come from my parents, but there is nothing I feel differently for her than my sister. I have definitely explored that option... But I've got to find a man first!"

0 comments: