HOOPED UP: KHLOE KARDASHIAN SNAGS NBA BALLER



NBA baller Rashad McCants's new crush is Khloe Kardashian. It looks like Minnesota Timberwolves' guard Rashad McCants has been keeping up the Kardashians closer than most folks. It's no mystery those Kardashian women like themselves some athletes. Kardashian mom, Kris, married former Olympian Bruce Jenner and Kim is currently dating New Orleans Saints running back Reggie Bush. Now comes word that McCants and sister Khloe are an item. "As I'm sure most of you have seen, it's being reported all over the place that I have a boyfriend," Khloe wrote on her blog. "Well I just wanted to take this opportunity to tell you that it's true... I do "officially" have a boyfriend. His name is Rashad McCants and he plays for the Minnesota Timberwolves, hence my little FREEZING visit there with Malika a few weeks ago, not to mention my other random visits there! Rashad and I have been dating since July, but it only got serious within the past few months." The first photo above is Khloe Kardashian and Rashad McCants attending a New Year's Eve party together at LAX nightclub in Las Vegas.

0 comments: