NOW DIDDY IS HAVING DAYDREAMS ABOUT BEING THE 1ST BLACK BOND

Diddy's Considers Fragrance Ad As Bond 'Audition Tape'

Rap mogul Sean 'Diddy' Combs is so hungry to be the next James Bond his new fragrance commercial is his "audition tape." Diddy shot the ad for the "I Am King" scent in Monte Carlo, Monaco, and he portrayed a a "black Bond" while shooting the commercial. Now he hopes 007 producers are taking note. He explains, "I really was inspired by James Bond because he's always so cool, so confident, so strong. He saves the world. I felt like after watching 12 Bonds, I wanted the agency to know that there's also some black men that can save the world. It's my fragrance ad but it's also my audition tape to be the next black Bond." But Diddy insists he's not after current Bond Daniel Craig's job: "I have a concept that he has to go and solve a problem in New York and that I'm one of the agents that he meets in New York, but he's not from New York, so he gets kidnapped... so I have to save him. By me saving him, he realizes he's getting a little rusty, he wants to go and retire and he passes it to me... 008."
Diddy has got to be one of the funniest cats out there, but I guess anything is possible. You can watch Diddy's so-called "audition tape" after the jump.

0 comments: