Tennessee Titan Vince Young in King Magazine



Tennessee Titan QB and 2006 NFL Rookie of the Year, Vince Young had a photo spread in the October 2007 issue King magazine where he discusses his fashion sense: “I was raised by five ladies. Growing up, I’d be worrying about who’s in the mirror taking all day to get their clothes on. Now, I’ve picked up that habit. I just like to look good. What I wear depends on what the function is. I always look at it from a marketing standpoint. When you see me being interviewed, you can see that I speak well and dress nicely. When it comes to having business meetings, I come in the same way. That’s my image.” He also admitted to changing outfits several times before leaving the house. It’s good to see a man who takes pride in his appearance.








Source: Bossip.com

0 comments: